Looking For Anything Specific?

My crush thinks I'm a graduate - ADVICE ME

 From Cuties Connect Arena



Well. During this pandemic, I went to a school to teach. Though, last year, I thought there as well. 

And there's this place we teachers used to charge our phone, because there's almost light everyday in the area. We also buy some things (biscuits, etc) there.

After the first day, I saw they have a beautiful daughter there. I decided to reason her, I got to the chance to talk to her. But I was shy, and I have made my mind to try again next week. 


I'm afraid she might not gimme a chance. She is an undergraduate, but ion think she knows I'm as well. 


What should/can I do ??

Check out: My Best Friend Impregnated a girl - ADVICE ME

What do you think about this?? Drop comment below 👇👇

Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?


Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?


Just send a message to Seyi on WhatsApp by clicking here and I'll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.


Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your messages has a lot of abbreviations. 

So, please write as properly as possible.

Post a Comment

0 Comments