Looking For Anything Specific?

I and my Boyfriend are having issues - Advise me

From Cuties Connect Arena

Identity withheld

There's this guy I've been dating since 100 level, more than a year now.

Due to this covid sh*t we're now having issues, we haven't seen each other for 5 months plus and it's having it's toll on our relationship.
So he asked for a break up in June cos he said he stopped loving me but I begged him cos I truly love him, few weeks later he did the same and I begged him. 
Tho we're cool now but I feel I don't love him like bfr and another guy I met worsened the situation tho I told my boyfriend that there's this guy I just met and I like him he was like he's scared cos I might go for that guy cos I see him often.

I'm very confused cos this same shii happened when my ex asked for break up and I begged him by later fell for someone else but it didn't end well.
I don't want to leave my boyfriend cos I believe in him and we've gat plans together but this fucking guy I met is making me lose interest in my boyfriend.

What do you think??

Post a Comment

0 Comments